The story started in 1930 in Geneva at a restaurant called “Café de Paris” in 26 Rue Mont Blanc where the patron Chef Boubier in 1930 developed the world-famous sauce “Café de Paris” named after his restaurant and its recipe is still kept a secret till today.
In 1942, Chef Boubier gifted his secret recipe to his daughter and her husband Mr. Arthur Dumont, the new owners of “Café de Paris” restaurant; thus enabled them to launch an astonishing concept when they came up with the idea of offering a Single Menu Formula consisting of a Green Salad, 180 grams of Entrecôte Steak with “Café de Paris” sauce and homemade French Fries.
This simple formula gained immediate worldwide fame and success. Many restaurateurs around the world tried to imitate our set formula and our “Café de Paris” sauce but never equaled our distinctive taste and texture.
632 total views, 1 views today