The Super Sports Run-in-Dubai Series brings a competitive run on January 8 and February 12, 2021, at The Track Golf Clubhouse Meydan.
This run will take place on the private closed off roads of Meydan and is suitable for social as well as advanced runners. The track offers its participants a chance to run not only a 3km, 5km, 10km and 16km race but also a half marathon of 21.1km. The route will be adjacent to the palm tree roads with the Dubai city skyline at the distance.
Information about the January race in the Super Sports Run-in-Dubai Series:
- This event will not have a 16km course. The maximum distance is 21.1km;
- Race check-in opens for 21.1km at 06:15 AM;
- Race check-in opens for the 3km, 5km and 10km is at 06:30 AM;
- Those who are 15 years and above can take part in the 21.1km race;
- The other three courses can be attempted by those below 15 years;
- Prize Distribution will take place after each run distance is completed.
Information about the February race:
- The maximum distance for this race is 16km;
- On-site registration will not be available;
- The race check-in for all the courses start at 06:00 AM and closes at 06:50 AM;
- The three tracks can be attempted by all participants of all ages;
- The last set of prize distribution will be at 09:00 AM.
All those who cross the finish line will receive a RunInDubai shirt, medal, muffin, juice, fruits, water and a downloadable certificate. Also at the end of this season, there will be a lucky draw through which those who have completed the races can give their name for a chance to win a 4 night / 5 day all expenses paid trip to a sports training resort in Thailand. This is a great race to take part in with family and friends. The combination of community spirit and music has the potential to make this event special.
Organized by: Super Sports Events
Venue: The Track Golf Clubhouse Meydan
Registration: from AED 132
Admission: 06:00 AM