“Fitness 4 EveryBody” is a special campaign, launched to make the UAE fitness industry more accessible for all and encourage UAE residents to keep healthy and strong in the wake of the pandemic. The event and its program give an opportunity to choose any sports activity for FREE. This campaign lasts during the weekend from 17 to 20 September 2020.
UAE fitness clubs and gyms will give FREE access to the various classes for 4 days – September 17-20. Anyone can enter participating fitness centers equipped with the latest sports equipment and allows them to test online classes with professional trainers.
The list of participating fitness clubs:
• Fitness First ME 37 clubs
• GymNation clubs
• Gold’s Gym 22 clubs
• Fitness 360 clubs
• Fitness Zone
• Fitness Pavilion
• Airwerks Studio
• Desert Barbell Sports Club
• UFC Gym
• Jab Cross
• Two Seasons Hotel, Elexir Gym (Media City)
• 1000 Petaled Lotus Yoga Center
• Ignite Surface Water Sports
• Ignite Wellness
• Rising Gym
• Toronto Star
In addition, such fitness projects as Les Mills Middle East, Zumba, Dubai Active, Mashup Total Conditioning, In Shape Ladies Fitness Club, The Platform Studios, Tough Mudder, Fitness Pavilion will conduct a virtual fitness class on the social media.
To participate in “Fitness 4 EveryBody”, you will need:
1. Register on the chosen fitness club website;
2. Show your valid ID and confirmation email at the club upon every visit;
3. Follow the rules and regulations at all times.
* The event is accessible for the people over 16 y.o. only.
“Fitness 4 EveryBody” is available in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Fujairah and Sharjah emirates, all Fitness First, GymNation, Gold’s Gym, Fitness 360 and many other clubs in the area. The event is united by the UAE fitness industry and initiated by Dubai Sports Council.
Organized by: Dubai Sports Council
Venue: see the list above
Ticket price: free with Registration
Admission: 09:00 AM – 09:00 PM / flexible