The summertime means a lot of activities going around in UAE for the children and the best way to engage kids in something developing is to make it fun and interesting. Especially, when we speak about food, there are some culinary workshops for the kids where they can spend some time with new friends, develop their talents and become little master chefs.
• Wagamama. Taking place at Dubai Marina Mall, the cooking classes for kids (aged 3 to 10) will be about healthy and nutritious ingredients, food preparation, adhering important health and safety procedures. Instructed by the Wagamama team, kids will learn how to prepare a Wagamama juice and a dish from the restaurant’s kids menu such as the chicken katsu curry or the mini yakisoba.
Every Friday and Saturday until Aug 31, 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM, AED 50 per child.
• Black Tap. Until July 31, there is a special offer for the little one’s birthday party – a new Black Tap branch at Dubai Mall where the team will teach how they prepare their mammoth CrazyShakes. The birthday party differs in price, so little ones can receive one of 3 possible packages:
1. For AED 45: kid’s main course, one soft drink or juice
2. For AED 69: kid’s main course, one soft drink or juice + 1 classic shake
3. For AED 149: kid’s main course, one soft drink or juice + 1 CrazyShake and a guided CrazyShake masterclass
• Mamalu Kitchen. Presented in Nakheel Mall (Palm Jumeirah), the restaurant will host classes for both adults as well as for the little ones. You will learn how to cook healthy and practical family food that will tremendously simplify your day. During these classes, you will make lentil salad, traditional paella, ratatouille, and many more. Next classes:
• Culinary Boutique. Its cooking school provides over 100 culinary courses in Dubai. Depending on its training or educational cookery purposes, there are different classes take place curated by experienced chefs. You can find something suitable in a schedule.
• More classes are available in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah. Chefs of all skill levels can teach how to make desserts, main dishes, of different world cuisines. You can find plenty of cooking courses for all budgets, techniques, and tastes.
Organized by: Wagamama, Black Tap, Mamalu Kitchen, skilldeer
Venue: Wagamama at Dubai Marina Mall, Wagamama at The Palm Jumeirah,
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Wagamama at Abu Dhabi Mall; Black Tap at Dubai Mall;
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Mamalu Kitchen at Nakheel Mall;
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ others: online / within Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah
Ticket price: from AED 50
Admission: within 11:00 AM – 09:00 PM / flexible