Middle East Design & Hospitality Week 2019 will feature 7 exhibitions (Index, The Hotel Show Dubai, Workspace, The Leisure Show, Surface Design ME, FIM and Index Home) on 17 – 19 September at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The event is considered to be the biggest celebration of all design and hospitality things. The exhibitions are focused on bringing together the synergies between these industries into life. From them:
– Index: furniture, lighting, homewares, accessories, and textiles (Registration),
– The Hotel Show Dubai: interiors, lighting, design, technology, security, kitchen, and laundry equipment (Registration),
– Workspace: desks, chairs and storage systems to security software and fit-out solutions (Registration),
– The Leisure Show: the latest products needed to build, operate and maintain their resort, fitness centre, spa, outdoor area, theme park, and other leisure facilities (Registration),
– Surface Design Middle East: carpets, rugs, and flooring plus decorative and innovative surfaces (Registration),
– FIM: interiors components, fixtures, fittings, materials, semifinished products and manufacturing technologies (Registration),
– Index Home: furniture & furnishings, kitchen & bathrooms, homewares, home improvement, and design (Registration).
Based on the number of visitors to each show, The Middle East Design & Hospitality Week will welcome more than 50,000 visitors, including CEOs of leading design firms and General Managers of the region’s top hotels. Attendees visit from the retail, fit-out, product manufacturing, interiors, architecture, and wider design and hospitality communities from over 100 countries.
Through 7 co-located events across 3 days, the event will showcase the most important brands of the design and hospitality communities. Visitors attending will not only come from the UAE but will also include neighboring GCC countries, India, Russia plus East & North Africa.