Middle East Design & Hospitality Week 2019 will be held on 17- 19 September 2019 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The event is considered to be the biggest celebration of all things design and hospitality. Seven of the most influential design and hospitality focused exhibitions will come together to bring the synergies between these industries to life
– Index: furniture, lighting, homewares, accessories and textiles,
– The Hotel Show Dubai: interiors, lighting, design, technology, security, kitchen and laundry equipment,
– Workspace: desks, chairs and storage systems to security software and fit-out solutions,
– The Leisure Show: the latest products needed to build, operate and maintain their resort, fitness centre, spa, outdoor area, theme park and other leisure facilities,
– Surface Design Middle East: carpets, rugs and flooring plus decorative and innovative surfaces,
– FIM: interiors components, fixtures, fittings, materials, semifinished products and manufacturing technologies,
– Index Home: furniture & furnishings, kitchen & bathrooms, homewares, home improvement and design.
Based on the number of visitors to each show, The Middle East Design & Hospitality Week will welcome more than 50,000 visitors, including CEOs of leading design firms and General Managers of the region’s top hotels. Attendees visit from the retail, fit-out, product manufacturing, interiors, architecture and wider design and hospitality communities from over 100 countries.
Through 7 co-located events across 3 days, the event will showcase the most important brands from the design and hospitality communities. Visitors attending will not only come from the UAE but will also include neighbouring GCC countries, India, Russia plus East & North Africa.