The Ladies Dash will take place at Al Forsan International Sports Resort, Abu Dhabi on 13th of March 2017.
This event is held under the patronage of Abu Dhabi Sports Council and presented by Health Authority.
The Ladies Dash is an accessible short distance and fun race for ladies only designed to promote a healthier lifestyle, providing nutritional advice and guidance through fun activations.
The Ladies Dash is not just about the race, all attendees can join in the fun at the Activity Village. The Dash is open to all ladies and is free of charge for spectators and guests.
• The race starts at 6.30pm (participants must register before 5.15pm)
•Completely Private | Strictly Ladies only
• A timed race
• All participants receive a race bag with their race number, a t-shirt and goodies
• Open to ladies 18 years and over
• Each participant completes one loop of the 800m timed relay course before handing over the baton to their next runner
• 5 ladies in each team – we can help you find a team if you need extra runners
• Prizes awarded for the top 3 teams to finish and the fastest individual time
• 150 AED per person
• Music to get you energised
• Health and fitness activities
• Kids zone
• Live cooking demonstrations
• Nutrition advice
• Healthy food and drink stands
• Fun games and activities
• Competitions and giveaways
PLEASE NOTE: This is a ladies only event with full female event staff. No men are allowed. Boys over the age of 8 years old are not permitted.
Venue: Al Forsan International Sports Resort, Al Bateen Beach, Abu Dhabi