reMADE DXB is delighted to be able to help you familiarise yourself with one of the most intimidating tools for new and experienced sewers alike – the sewing machine!
This workshop is ideal for beginners as a preparation for one of our other workshops or independent sewing from online tutorials, blogs and books.
What will you learn?
* Become familiar with the different parts of your machine and how the operate and what they do
* How to perform basic tasks such as threading the machine and winding the bobbin
* How to pinpoint signs and symptoms of common problems
* How to clean your machine and keep it working well for years.
* How to sew in a straight line, drive round a roundabout and make a sharp turn!
Admission: AED 300
DIRECTIONS TO THE SEWING PARLOUR
The Sewing Parlour at reMADE DXB is in Al Safa 2.
*Take Um Al Sheif towards Sheikh Zayed Road. Spinneys is on your right
* Take 2nd right, at Le Petit Poucet nursery (St 12)
* Take first left into Street 1b
* No. 27 (C8) next to the pink and white wedding cake villa
Email to [email protected] if you need further information.