The Emirates Motorsport Expo is the UAE’s ground breaking Motorsport exhibition that brings together all forms of Motorsport in the UAE.
Meet teams, competitors and key stakeholders in this exciting expo. Organised by Dubai Autodrome in collaboration with the ATC UAE with the support of the Dubai Sports Council.
What the Expo will offer:
– Workshop on what it takes to compete in UAE Motorsport in all forms of motorsport.
– Meet and greet from teams and competitors.
– Key note speakers from teams, drivers and the ACT UAE
– ‘Passenger Ride Experiences’ in various race and road cars.
– Refreshments from Cafe Nero
– Dragon Racing 88 – NGK Racing Series & Formula 4
– AUH Motorsport – Radical Middle East & Formula 4
– Rasgaria Consultants – FIA Formula 4
– Formula Gulf Academy – Single Seaters
– Yas Motorsports Club – TRD 86 Cup
– Emirates Motorsports Club – UAE Rally, Autocross & Rallycross
– Automobile & Touring Club of United Arab of Emirates
– Saluki Motorsport – UAE Rally
– Kristian Murphy – UAE Superbikes
– Leigh Young UAE – Superbikes
– Thiery Seys – NGK Racing Series, Clio Cup Class
– Thomas Sorensen – NGK Racing Series, Clio Cup Class
– Willy Morrison – NGK Racing Series, Clio Cup Class
– FIA Formula 4 Championship
– Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge
– NGK Racing Series
– Formula Gulf Academy
– UAE Sportbike Championship
– Rotax and IAME Championship
– Radical Cup Middle East
– Emirates Desert Championship
– UAE Rally Championship
– TRD 86 CUP
Venue: Dubai Autodrome Circuit, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
More info can be found here