Looking for a safe environment to grow your business skills and network? The MBA is your way to a secure career.
The MBA degree provides what you need to be the best in business and leadership. AACSB data shows 95% of MBAs land a full-time job within 3 months of graduation, and 74% get hired while still in school. The median salary of MBA grads is 75% higher than those with a Bachelor’s, according to GMAC.
Here are some more of the benefits:
- It’s safe. Strengthen your career with the world’s most reputable business degree. The MBA guarantees a safe space where professionals grow and learn. It opens the door to unlimited business opportunities.
- It’s flexible. Choose the learning format that fits your professional style. Go for a full-time MBA to experience the full benefits. Balance work and study with a part-time MBA. Explore the online trend with distance learning.
- It’s global. Expand your view of the business world with an MBA abroad or at home. Make connections that span the globe. Join a unique business network with MBA participants from diverse backgrounds.
This event provides One-to-One Online Meetings with the World’s Top Business Schools. Take this exciting opportunity to discuss your future and to equip yourself with a growth action plan.
Here’s what you get at the event:
- Individual video meetings with MBA program directors from Duke University – The Fuqua School of Business, Manchester Business School, Strathclyde University, Imperial College Business School, HEC Paris, and many more,
- Insights on online and hybrid learning options and flexible formats,
- Personal consultation for your business and management studies,
- Expert business insights and MBA admission webinars,
- Chance to win 1000 euro in financial aid for your MBA,
- Diverse scholarship opportunities,
- At the event, there will be a raffle for 1 online course by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review.
Access MBA is free of charge, but online meeting slots are limited. Register early to save your spot.
This event is specifically tailored for candidates from UAE.
- Date: March 26, 2021
- Time: 13:30 PM Opening of Online Check-in / 14:00 PM – 17:40 PM One-to-One or Duo meetings
- Venue: Access MBA Online Event Platform
- Price: Free (Register to attend)
- Organizers: Access MBA