The fourteenth edition of Art Dubai returns to Madinat Jumeirah this March.
Art Dubai is a special platform, where art connects the Middle East and North Africa. Art Dubai has become the main catalyst in local, regional and international conversations on art from MENASA – the Middle East to North Africa, South Asia, and the surrounding regions, marking art onto the global map.
This edition will represent galleries from around the world showcasing contemporary art pieces. There will also be a variety of talks, performances, and special events to attend as part of the programming:
• Modern and Contemporary artworks from over 500 regional and international artists;
• 93 galleries from 39 countries showing artworks across 4 gallery sections;
• An after-dark music program featuring a selection of international musicians and DJs;
• Workshops and tours for children including the annual Sheikha Manal Little Artists Program;
• Art commissions with an ecological focus positioned throughout the fair;
• Interactive daily performance programs;
• Gulf Now – a section dedicated to young local projects from the Gulf;
• The Global Art Forum and Modern talks programs;
• A selection of new pop-up restaurants catering to all tastes.
March 25: Ladies Preview. The exhibition is available to attend for ladies only. The entry is free of charge.
March 26-28: during these days, there is an opportunity to purchase 1 Day or 3-Day multiple passes. Online tickets are discounted: 1 Day ticket – AED 60 online / AED 90 on door; 3-Day ticket (March 26-28): AED 100 online / AED 150 on door.
Organized by: Art Dubai
Venue: Madinat Jumeirah Conference & Events Centre
Ticket price: free / from AED 60
Admission: March 25, 01:00 PM – 04:00 PM (ladies only); March 26, 02:00 PM – 09:30 PM; March 27, 12:00 PM – 09:30 PM; March 28, 12:00 PM – 06:30 PM