World Academic Congress of Emergency Medicine (WACEM) in its 5th edition will be held on October 20-24 at the Roda Al Bustan, Dubai.
WACEM 2019 is a multidisciplinary academic meeting of professionals from a wide variety of settings and countries who provide care, education and conduct research in Trauma, Emergency, and Acute Care Medicine. During October 20-21, 10 thematic seminars will be held as part of the Congress. Seminar registration fee – AED 250. And the Conference will be held on October 22-24.
Among the main topics that will be addressed during the Conference:
– Public Health and Emergency Medicine
– Critical Care, Trauma and Injury Prevention
– Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Preventive Child Health
– Health Promotion and Health Protection
– Pre-hospital and Disaster Medicine
– Education and Quality in Emergency Medicine
– Emergency Nursing
The Congress is held under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai, Minister of Finance and President of the Dubai Health Authority.