Aim of the event is to highlight the key values and success factors in the International Framework for Court Excellence (IFCE) and to identify international best practice and challenges in current Courts around the globe, as well as discussing the practical strategies that are vital to achieving court excellence within all judicial systems.
The main topics to be considered during the conference:
– Challenges and Best Practices in Judicial Leadership and Governance
– Improving Access to Justice, Court Strategies and Collaboration
– Pursuing Court Excellence in tandem with Technological Advancements
– Courts’ Management of Blockchain and Smart Contracts
– AI Adjudication of Cases
– The Future of Cybersecurity
– The Future of Cyberlaw, Electronic Evidence etc.
– Big Data: Right to Privacy vs. Transparency