Dubai Food Festival 2019 will be held in Dubai from February 21 to March 9.
This citywide food festival is held every year, it offers a diversity of exciting food-related events and promotions, that help to underline Dubai’s unique food scene, its personalities, and its world-class dining experiences.
Dubai Food Festival includes a variety of culinary suggestions for connoisseurs of local and foreign cuisine: special offers from the best restaurants of Dubai, street food spots and unusual places for gastronomic discoveries, there is something for every taste and budget.
The festival includes several events that will delight connoisseurs of delicious and gourmet food.
– Dubai Restaurant Week will allow you to try the set menu of three courses, specially designed for this event, in the best restaurants of the city.
– Foodie Experiences is more than 20 culinary events for gourmets, including master classes and workshops with the best chefs, themed tours and much more.
– Hidden Gems – everyone will be able to vote for their favorite secret places for dinner, and the top 10 finalists will offer guests special menus worth up to AED 35.
– swyp Beach Canteen – a stretch of beach will be a culinary paradise for the duration of the festival.
– Taste of Dubai provides a variety of culinary events along with an incredible line-up of live music and entertainment.
– Dine & Win programme – festival guests will get a chance to win great prizes!
Dubai Food Festival is organized by Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment, an agency of Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing.
Organized by: Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment
Ticket price: Free
Admission: 10:00 AM