Legendary Enrico Macias and Al Orchestra will take the stage of Dubai Opera with their joyful music on 21-22 January.
The show promises to take the audience on a journey where every song has its sense of place and time, in different languages and styles, from Andalusia in Spain to France and the Mediterranean. The Algerian-French musician and songwriter received the title of Singer for peace of Kurt Waldheim in 1980 and his performance of the song ‘Adieu mon pays’ (Farewell my country), became the symbol of the exile of the Pieds-Noirs.
Information for the entry to Enrico Macias and Al Orchestra concert:
- E-ticket needs to be shown for entry to the concert;
- Doors will open half an hour prior to the program;
- ID proof should be carried to the venue;
- Alcohol will not be served to those who are below 21 years of age;
- Seating will be allotted as per social distancing guidelines.
Organized by: Arabian Entertainment House
Venue: Dubai Opera
Ticket price: from AED 300
Admission: 07:30 PM – 10:00 PM