Leadership Skills Workshop organized by Eminent Institute will take place on 17-18 November 2018 in Dubai.
The workshop will be conducted by an Australian national with 21+ years of experience in Learning & Development, ILM Accredited Trainer (UK), Coach and Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP, USA) and a member of International Coaching Federation (UK).
Individuals in leadership roles, including executives, managers at all levels, project managers, team leaders and supervisors will be interested in the topic of leadership. The main question of the workshop will be the discussion of the very concept of leadership, the moderator and the participants will discuss the following questions:
– What is Leadership?
– Skills and Behaviors needed to be an Effective Leader
– The difference between Managing and Leading
– Your preferred Leadership Style – self-assessment
– Putting Action-Centered Leadership into practice
– Tools to manage Time and conflicting Priorities
– Effective Delegation
– Communication Skills for Leadership
– Coaching and Mentoring skills
– Giving Effective Feedback
– Managing Conflict
– Motivating and Inspiring others
– Leading Effective Meetings
– Overcoming the Challenges of Leadership