The Africa Business Integrity Awards ceremony, organized by the Mandela Legacy Center for Leadership and Development, will be held on November 16.
This is an annual event that recognizes top CEOs and the whole businesses that were able to demonstrate high standards of organizational ethics that benefits their customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders, and communities. At the celebration, the awarding of individuals and enterprises takes place for outstanding managerial skills, building business empires, strong brands and making Africa honored at the world level.
- African Business Integrity Awards is driven by the vision to:
- Create a community of trustworthy businesses
- Set standards for marketplace trust
- Encourage and support best practices
- Celebrate marketplace role models, and;
- Denounce substandard marketplace behaviour.