As a part of the gradual reopening, Yas Marina Circuit announced that it renews operation and prepares many exciting activities for the public as cycling, running, karting, driving and many more experiences.
Now, it is confirmed that health and fitness activities get reopened including TrainYAS and TrainAM, which are currently available to a limited amount of visitors. The DriveYAS, as well as YAS Track Days experience, are available to visit with online pre-booking. During the initial opening period, drivers need to obtain their own equipment.
Yas Marina Circuit has implemented some regulations in order to protect visitors and staff. Considering all governmental directives, there will be presented new times, and put strict social distancing measures. All customers are ensured to use a contactless registration across all of the activities.
Before visiting Yas Marina Circuit, please note:
• Customers have to check their temperature on entry;
• Take experience confirmation with you at all times;
• No walking or cycling is permitted on internal roadways at Yas Marina Circuit;
• Face masks to be worn at all times unless on the track itself;
• Children under the age of 13 & seniors over 70 are not allowed to enter;
• Use of shared equipment or facilities is strictly prohibited;
• Equipment, e.g. helmets, suits, gloves, or balaclavas are not available for hire. The Kartzone is offering equipment to purchase on-site.
Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2, also known as COVID-19) is a new strain of coronavirus which is causing illness in humans and animals. Most people infected with the COVID-19 coronavirus will feel mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without any special treatment. Older people, as well as those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, chronic respiratory disease, cancer or diabetes, are more likely to develop serious illness, and require immediate assistance. Novel Coronavirus was first identified in a cluster with pneumonia symptoms in Wuhan city, Hubei province of China, quickly spreading around the world. On early March 2020, the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic had officially started, becoming the defining global health crisis of our time. Today, it is the greatest challenge people have faced since World War II, worsened by subsequent lockdowns of whole countries, collapse of entire industries, and a major economic recession.