The Etihad carrier will also increase the frequency of flights to more destinations in July. Also, it has been noted that all travelers should turn to airline for the full list of precautional rules and restrictions in place before going overseas.
Etihad sets passenger flights not only to Europe but also there will be flights traveling from Greece to any of Etihad’s Asian or Australian destinations (and vice versa).
After successful operation of special repatriation flights in and out of the country, Etihad resumes passenger flights to a number of countries:
• Kuala Lumpur;
The National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority (NCEMA) gave instructions to all wanting to travel abroad. Before going overseas, travelers should:
– Apply for a travel request through the Federal Authority for Citizenship and Identity’s website and register in the Twajudi service prior to travel;
– Undergo a COVID-19 test before travel, no more than 48 hours before departure (provided a negative result, travel will be possible);
– Download the Alhosn app;
– Be under the age of 70, without chronic disease;
– Have a temperature under 37.8°C, and not have any respiratory symptoms;
– Have international travel insurance that covers a destination;
– Comply with preventative measures at the airports, including wearing a face mask and gloves;
– Fill in the individual health accountability form, and not go to any destinations other than the ones you’ve applied for.
After returning to UAE, travelers should:
– Undergo a COVID-19 test;
– Comly with a 14-day quarantine rule upon return, either in your home or a designated hotel, at your own expense (quarantine may be reduced to seven days if you’ve traveled to a low-risk destination);
– Keep the Alhosn app activated.
Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2, also known as COVID-19) is a new strain of coronavirus which is causing illness in humans and animals. Most people infected with the COVID-19 coronavirus will feel mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without any special treatment. Older people, as well as those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, chronic respiratory disease, cancer or diabetes, are more likely to develop serious illness, and require immediate assistance. Novel Coronavirus was first identified in a cluster with pneumonia symptoms in Wuhan city, Hubei province of China, quickly spreading around the world. On early March 2020, the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic had officially started, becoming the defining global health crisis of our time. Today, it is the greatest challenge people have faced since World War II, worsened by subsequent lockdowns of whole countries, collapse of entire industries, and a major economic recession.