Her job is to polish you and give you the right shape and let the world see you shine. Join Ana Shortspin in Her Master Modeling Workshop; it will change your career and your life.
What to expect from Master Modeling workshop
Day One – Seminar (Theory)
• Theory – The participants will observe, learn and listen to the instructor whilst she work with 2 models on a know how basis.
• All about posing, working with the light, working with the photographer, expressions, mimics, confidence, and technique.
• You will also be guided through by the instructor on “Do’s and Don’ts ” within the modeling industry and share her philosophy about working successfully as a model.
Day two – Portfolio shooting (Practice)
• Consultation and personalised mood board prior portfolio day.
• High-end hair and makeup artists will work on your beauty.
• Stylists and Designers will take care of your looks.
• 3-4 different light set ups.
• 7 polaroid’s
• 12 High-end retouched and staged portfolio images
• Set card
• Video portfolio
• Video of presentation and catwalk.
It is a very intense, but a fun workshop, full of theory and practice.
Each model will get a chance to do campaign shot to be a face for Montecristi hats with images rotating in their media for an entire year.
Also, each model will be assigned with one of the biggest fashion communities – ModXchange, where you will meet other models, photographers, designers, art director and magazine redactors, basically people who will be giving you jobs.
Who will you be working with for the workshop?
• Published fashion photographer/Master Modeling workshop coach Ana Shortspin
• HMUA Ania Poniatowska, HMUA Sharon Drugan
• Hair and makeup assistants.
• Set assistants so you can experience how does a real big fashion photo-shoot work.
Who can attend?
Aspiring models, new models, and models who are willing improve their skills to international standards.
Capacity: 15 models per portfolio photoshoot.
Venue: Light House Studio Dubai
*Please note: Attendees can only pick 1 day for their portfolio photoshoot. Either the 31st of July, 1st of August, or 2nd of August ONLY.
About Ana Shortspin
Ana is a Published fashion photographer and modeling coach, having worked with fashion, photography stars, top magazines, agencies and fashion communities all over the world.
With years of experience within the fashion world. She developed this course in order to help models to reach their real potential and enjoy the full beauty of this industry.
Her job is to bring the best out of you and to teach you even more.
For more information please call 04-341 96 97