Middle East Meetings on Psychology, Psychotherapy and Mental Health will be held on August 28-29, 2019 in Dubai.
Psychology deals with the study of the mental processes and behavior at the same time. It is also applied in our daily lives and in many things. Psychology is actually a science and a discipline in both academic and applied field which deals with the human mind and its relation to human behavior. The aim of psychology is to understand, explain, and predict the thought, emotion, and the behavior of man.
Participation in the Conference will undoubtedly be interesting for academicians, physicians, psychologists, psychotherapists, psychiatrists, mental health professionals, researchers, clinicians, social workers, and other professionals.
Experts in the field of psychology during the conference will discuss the list of questions:
– Psychology and Psychological Disorders
– Clinical Psychology and Practices
– Child and Developmental Psychology
– Cognitive Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience
– Addiction Psychiatry and Recovery
– Eating Disorders, Nutrition and Obesity
– Schizophrenia and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
– Autism or Autism Spectrum Disorders
– Bipolar Disorders and Mood Disorders
– Dementia, Alzheimers and Ageing
– Palliative Care and Hospice
– and many other points.